IPL Hair Removal Skin Rejuvenation Machine Elight
|FOB Price:||US $1-5,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $1-5,000/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: Tony
- Theory: E-light
- Portable: Non Portable
- Transport Package: Box and Foam
- HS Code: 85437099
- Type: Hair Removal Instrument
- Application: Salon
- Trademark: SMQ-EB
- Origin: China
Principle of the tecnology
E-Light is the latest technology, which combines the electricty, light and cooler perfectly on one treatment head and works at same time.
Bipolar Radio Frequency can reach deep into the skin and heat up tissue. Then lower energy can be applied during the IPL treatment but without reduce the result...Uncomfortable feeling during the treatment will be decreased significantly.
The radio frequency energy is not concerned with melanin. So, the E-Light treatment can get good result on the soft or thin hair so as to decrease the risk caused by traditional IPL treatment.
Contact cooling system can reduce the heat caused by IPL to decrease the uncomfortable feelings during the treatment. Also, it makes the treatment more safe.
Intense Pulsed light can supply different wavelength range to works for different functions.
When the three are united in one treatment, wonderful experience and result can be expected. The traditional IPL treament can only reach 4mm to the skin, but During E-light treatment, the energy can reach to 15mm. The function and result of the treatment can be increased greatly.
Feature of the system
Bipolar Radio frequency and IPL can work seperatly.
Treatment head with waterlock can be easily and safely changed.
The connector is general used and can be connected with other IPL equipments treatment head.
8.4inch high digital multi-color touch screen
The rest time between shoots is only 1.5s
Design of modularization for easy maintanance
|Light source||Intense Pulsed light|
|Wavelength||690-1200nm (Hair removal)|
|560-1200nm (Skin rejuvenation)|
|420-1200nm( Vascular removal)|
|Transfer system||Crystal light guide|
|Safety Category Class||I Type B|
|Charging time||1.5 p/s|
|Spot size||8mm× 34mm, 16*57mm (optical)|
|Surface temperature of the crystal||0-37|
|Cooling system||Semiconductor refrigerator|
|Dimensions (L*W*H)||670mm * 450mm *400mm|
|Fuse specifications||5× 20 8A|
|Power requirement||AC230V, 50Hz|
|Thick black/tiny hair-removal, skin pore shrinking,|
|Skin rejuvenation, wrinkle removal|
|Blood vessel remoal on leg and face|
|Pigment removal like freckles, age spots|
1. 24 hours quick response!
2. User manual, service manual, maintenance manual and DVD support!
3. 1 year free warranty and life-long service!
4. Professional engineer service and branch office in Euro, Australia and HK, quick after-sale service!
1. Sincoheren has an integrated professional system for products research and development, manufacture, certificates identification, market promotion.
2. Completely and well organized SPDP procedure to develop products.
3. 50 people working for R&D depart.
4. Sucessfully provide OEM/ODM service to USA distributor, Germany distributor, Turkey distributor, Australia distributor and so on.
Beijing Sincoheren S&T Development co., Ltd, established in 1999, is one of the largest and the earliest professional hi-tech manufacturers of medical and aesthetic equipments. We have our own Research & Development department, factory, international sales departments, overseas distributors and after sales department.
And now we have Service-Department in Australian and in Deutschland.
Q: What areas can be treated with IPL Permanent Hair Removal Machine series?
A: IPL series remove hair from all parts of the body including the face, legs, arms, underarms, and back. It can also treat sensitive areas like the chest, nipples, and bikini line.
Q: Besides the treatment for hair removal, what other treatment can I get?
A: It's also a non-invasive light treatment that can be customized for different skin tones and aging skin conditions. The result is an exceptionally effective skin rejuvenation treatment with minimal discomfort.
Q: What do treatments feel like?
A: When the pulse of light is delivered, some patients experience a mild pinching or stinging sensation. No local anesthesia or pain medication is typically required, Gel is recommended to cool the skin before vascular treatments. However some patients may prefer to use a topical anesthetic when sensitive areas are treated.
Q: How many treatments will I need?
A: Each treatment regimen is different and customised to an individual patient's needs. Most areas require 3-6 treatments. However, treatments required for optimal long-term benefits depends on multiple factors - hair thickness, the area treated and your hair's growth cycle. Interestingly, not all hairs are actively growing at the same time and actually go through three distinct phases: growth, regression, and resting.
Q: What happens after the treatment?
A: Immediately following IPL treatment, the area may appear a bit red and swollen. Three to seven days after treatment you may experience what seems to be regrowth of hair. Actually, most of these hairs are being shed as a result of your treatment and are not regrowing. Between treatments you should not wax or pluck your hair, but it is permissible to shave.
Q: Are there any restrictions on my activities after treatment?
A: Following the treatment, you can return to your normal activities right away, but some redness may occur. The use of sunscreen is recommended on any treated areas exposed to the sun. In addition, your physician may recommend that you use a specially formulated skin care product line or prescribe a skin care regimen especially formulated for your skin type.
Q: What are the possible side effects?
A: Although patients experience few side effects, the most commonly noticed are slight reddening and local swelling of the skin, similar to a sunburn. These effects typically last for several hours or less. In rare instances, blistering may occur. Consult with your medical professional for complete information on the benefits and risks of treatment.
Q: Are there any side effects?
A: The most common side effect is a slight redness or mild swelling in the treated area that disappears within a few hours.
Q: When will I see results?
A: Immediate results are observed by some patients. More typically, you will see results in two to four weeks and improvements will continue for several
Q: How long will the treatments take?
A: Treatment time depends on the area of the body being treated. However, most treatments should take less than one hour.
About IPL series:
1. This Elite therapy System is a perfect combination of high-intensity pulsed light and High Radio Frequency technology.
2. The Elite technology can effectively work on dermis and connective tissue to stimulate the increase of collagen and achieve satisfied wrinkle removal results at the same time remove hair and all kinds of pigment and undesired spots perfectly.
3. The unit controlled by computer is composed of main console, operating Interface and treatment head key switch,etc
4. LCD screen both shows the system work program, treatment parameters and number of light emitting.
5. The treatment head operated by hand comprises the intensive emitter and transmission system.
1. Super big spot (16 x 57mm) for hair-removal makes the treatment more quickly.
2. Exact energy controlling system makes safer for various types of skin.
3. Low temperature cooling system makes more effective and safer.
4. Permanent hair removal for various hair color
5. High effective service.
6. Modularization design makes easier to check and fix.